My girl turned 7 months old last week. *cue the waterfall tears*
I can't even believe how old she is! More and more I am just shocked by it. I can remember when she fit into the nook of my arm, and now she sits on my hip!
Now that Grace is a big girl, she can:
- CRAWL- My baby girl is crazy mobile. It's weird seeing her tiny body crawling around everywhere and it pulls my heartstrings knowing that she is growing up!!
- She can walk a few steps on her own before she loses balance and toples over.
- She will walk anywhere if you are holding her hands.
- Sits on her own
- Can go from crawling to sitting on her own.
- Can pass toys consistently from one hand to the other.
- *Knows her name and responds to it.
- Babbles all the time and can say "Thh" "Buh" and "Muh" but can't string them together quite yet.
- Will mimic you at times. If you stick your tongue out at her, she will do it to you, etc.
- Stands on her own against objects
- Brings her toys to her.
- Bangs objects together.
- Picks things up with her fore finger and thumb.
- Drinks from a sippy cup
- Eats solid foods
- Beginning to eat with her hands
- Holds her own bottle
- Looks when she drops something to pick it back up.
- Bear crawls
- Will actively go for the specific toy she wants.
- responds to bold colors like red.
- recognizes her bottle, what it is, and when she here's the "woosh woosh" sound of shaking her bottle--she smiles.
She's constantly growing, she is constantly changing. I am just trying to soak it all up. Speaking of...she is shoving her whole binky in her mouth right now (again) so I gotta go take a picture!