From this morning; bananas on her face and bed head. Too cute.
At 11 Months Old she can...
- Walk (And she's trying to run)
- Stand up on her own (standing without holding on to anything)
- She climbs. I am sure it's only a few more days till she can get on the couch by herself.
- Has figured out that the cabinets open.
- Likes to take anything and everything out of it's place. (i.e laundry out of the laundry basket, toys out of the toy box, etc)
- Can say "duck" though it sounds like doug, when she's holding a duck.
- Can say "book" though it sounds like boog, when she's holding a book.
- Can say "ba-ba" when holding or wanting her baba (bottle)
- Says Mama to me, and Dada to Daniel. When we say "go to mama", she will walk to me, same with "go to Dada".
- She's a chatterbox and it's ridiculously cute.
- She can throw a fit like a pro. But it's cute to watch so I sometimes laugh at it, which makes her more mad.
- She will mimic the sounds you make.
- Brushes her own teeth.
- Definitely understands the meaning of "no". Doesn't mean she listens to it.
- Eats (and likes) "real food" cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese sticks, rice chex & strawberries.
- Her favorite baby food is spaghetti, but she won't eat it if I make it.
- We are struggling to transition her to real/table food.
- We are weaning her off formula (so we can transition to milk by one year). She now only needs/ gets one when she goes down for her mid-afternoon nap and to go to bed and if she wakes in the night.
- 9 times out of 10 she sleeps through the night.
- She is very independent.
- She would rather play with a book than with a toy.
- She LOVES Tinkerbell, The Backyardigans, Barney & Blues Clues.
- She DOESN'T LIKE ANYTHING TO BE ON HER HANDS. Her hands have to be clean.
As I think of more, I will add them to the list.
My baby is getting big! I can't believe it.