This has been a crazy week. Gracie cut a new tooth, so she now has four on top, two on the bottom. It was a hard week for her. I am pretty sure she hated me on Tuesday. Tuesday was not a good day. But, we had some good times during the week too. All together, I am looking forward to this week being over.
- Gracie was so peaceful the other morning. Just talking to herself, reading her books and playing with her stuffies.
- She fell and whacked her head on the side of her dresser this past weekend. We had to take her to the hospital and check her for a concussion. I cried. Twice. I felt like the WORST mother in the world.
- At a play date with a friend from our ward, Gracie discovered her amazing musical ability. It sounded sorta like "PLUNK PLUNK PLUNK". A prodigy, obviously.
- We survived another week of Nursery. This week was a lot easier as the class was half the normal size. I am getting more confident as time goes on.
- This beautiful, beautiful palet was part of my birthday gift from my Momma. It was a rather big highlight of my week. I've wanted it since it came out, but at $50 a pop, I just can't justify spending that kind of money. Aren't birthdays grand?
Today we are heading out to take Gracie's birthday pictures.
Birthdays are stressful things.
NOTHING was coming together how I'd hoped.
I was up all night getting everything ready. Including making her smash cake. Freaking pinterest making things sound WAY easier than they actually are and now Grace is not having smash pictures and just doing birthday pictures.(I am not meant to frost things that are supposed to be ombre roses...it ended in tears and a delirious break down...post on that fiasco later.)
This has truly been a "Thank the Good Lord it's Friday" post.