Monday, April 14, 2014
15 Reasons Why I Am A Horrible Mom
1. I mercilessly make her eat the chicken that she loves.
2. I didn't throw the ball the right way.
3. I can't play hide-n-seek the way dad does.
4. I cruelly arranged her grapes and her cucumbers so they were touching.
5. I wouldn't let her watch Tinkerbell for the zillionth time.
6. I wanted to change her poopy diaper.
7. I told her she couldn't have any more juice and gave her water instead.
8. I put the water in the wrong princess cup.
9. Out of pure malice, I didn't stroke her back, pat her back, bounce her up and down, and swing her simultaneously.
10. I washed her disgusting smelling teddy bear.
11. I told her she couldn't climb the shelves in the pantry.
12. I told her she couldn't play in the ripped trampoline.
13. I don't let her chew on cords.
14. I made her put pants on.
15. The main reason I am a terrible mother: the song turned from "Let it Go" and I didn't turn it back fast enough.
So ladies, are any of you terrible moms too? ;)