* I speak French. I used to be fluent but now I'd say I am only semi-fluent. But I can still read it all.
* I try very hard to not go to the bathroom in public places, especially WalMart or McDonald's.
* Halloween is my second favorite Holiday. Before the 4th of July but after Christmas.
|(L) Halloween 2013. BATMAN not Batgirl (R) Halloween 2014 Little Red, Wolf (with Granny in her belly) and lumberjack|
* I am a year away from finishing college. I (almost) have a major in Theatre Education, Music, and a minor in dance. I plan to finish them once Danny is in kindergarten so I don't miss anything.
* I have an unhealthy love for Barbra Streisand. She is a goddess, I will fight you on that.
* Outside of pregnancy I really don't like chocolate. If I am going to eat it, it is going to be in small quantities and most likely dark chocolate.
* I also really don't like peanut butter outside of pregnancy. Which is hilarious because I ate like...5 BIG jars of peanut butter during my pregnancy with Danny.
* I make the "perfect" bite when I eat. Meaning I take a bit of each thing on my plate and eat them in one bite together. Well, I used to do this. I now shovel my food down my throat in record fashion. Newborns, amirite?
* I can recite every single line of Steel Magnolias.
* I love Broadway. SO so so so so much. I would love to live in NYC one day, but I doubt that will ever happen.
* I do NOT like bodies of water. I don't like lakes. I don't really like pools and I definitely don't like oceans. Gross. I can be persuaded to go in them...but I don't like it and won't stay in long. It's just...fish live there, and poop there, and die there. You're swimming in decomposed fish bodies, and sometimes HUMAN bodies. Blech. No thank you.
|Grace in a lake, just floating along.|
* My ideal vacation is to go to Paris. Daniel promised that on our 20 year anniversary he will take me. He will have to drug me because...
* I am ridiculously scared of flying. Like...really bad. Before I had kids I had to drug myself to be able to fly. If I wanted to go somewhere and it was reasonable to drive it, I did. I hate flying. Traveling with me is a real joy, just ask Daniel.
* If I had my way Grace would have been named Addison Grace. Daniel hated Addison so Grace became her first name and Elizabeth her second.
|I am glad we named her Grace Elizabeth though, it fits her.|
* I have watched Gilmore Girls in it's entirety at least 6 times since 2009. I am now watching it again because that show never gets old. Oi with the poodles already!!
* I just barely watched FRIENDS for the first time last month. I finished it in 5 weeks only watching it during nursing hours at night. I LOVED IT. It gave me a new love for Jennifer Aniston.
* I can make really really good chocolate chip cookies thanks to a visiting teacher.
* I have been dancing my whole life. I can't wait to get back into it! I also can't wait to put GRACE in ballet. Just a little bit longer!
* I have terrible stage fright, which is HILARIOUS because I love theatre & I love performing.
* If I could start all over, I'd want to go to Cosmetology school. I have a real passion for hair and makeup. I've been thinking of doing it anyway once Danny is bigger.
* I really enjoy sewing and would love to start making more of my own clothes.
* I do not like camping.
* I am terrified of any species that has multiple tiny legs...spiders...cockroaches...centipedes *shudder* Honestly. Nightmares.
* Jana from Life Could Be A Dream and I are real life friends. We met in college and she has made cupcakes for most of my major parties. She is also responsible for all of my blog design. Yes, she really is that nice.
* I am obsessed with pinterest...but then again, who isn't?
AND NOW YOU KNOW